Monday 25 November 2013

Mustache?

Hi There!

My name is Christa Lalonde, I have worked at CVOH as Noland Trombley's hearing assistant for approximately 4 months.

The part I enjoy most about my job is getting to meet and help such a wide variety of interesting people. So many patients share fascinating stories, you never know who is going to walk through the door! We have had the pleasure of serving many people, such as veterans, even holocaust survivors, who have given us the gift of hearing their stories.

Previous to working at CVOH I was a makeup artist in film and television, working with such notable actors as "Stone Cold Steve Austin", Ariel Winter (Alex on Modern Family), and Steven Segal. My favorite projects usually included constructing hair pieces such as mustaches and beards, a hobby that I have kept up since leaving the industry.
I hope you enjoyed reading a little about me! Now why not stop by our Vancouver Store on West Broadway today and give us a chance to get to know you?


No comments:

Post a Comment