Thursday 21 November 2013

Hear What Rebecca Has to Say

Hi I am Rebecca!
 
I have worked with Crystal Hearing Centre for 3 years.
 
I really enjoy working with seniors.  It is very rewarding knowing I have helped in the process of someone being able to hear the people that are important to them again.  I have had clients come in to our store and comment that it is so wonderful to hear their grandchildren for the first time or it is so nice to hear the birds again.  I can see in their eyes just how happy they are.  I get to be part of the joy and excitement they experience as they are hearing better.  The smile on their face tells this story. 


A quick snap shot of some of my favorite things include; being with my family and friends, hiking, skiing, food, wine, music and being outside around nature. Truly just enjoying life.

Come into Crystal Hearing Centre for our Free Evaluation.  It could change your life for the better.


Change the World! check out our Nominate A Family Program at http://www.cvoh.ca/hearing/


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment