Thursday 24 October 2013

Welcome!

My name is Jackie, I manage the White Rock optical store, and have been with Crystal Vision since 2010. I have really enjoyed working for Crystal Vision. If someone would have told me 10 or 15 years ago, that I would have been managing an optical store, I would have laughed at them. I'm a people person, and have been in retail for many years, as my family in Ontario, own many Tack Shops, as well as a distributing company.

I think the one thing I enjoy about working for Crystal Vision, is being able to help people. Our store has a great deal of seniors, and there's just something about being able to help them with their needs.

What professional advice would I have to share with our clients?

Well for sure that would be ensuring that the client is fully educated about our products, and what is best for their lifestyle. So many times we hear "Oh I was never told that." and chances are they've been wearing glasses for many years.

My hobbies, well we have 5 acres and about 10 horses there. So most of my free time is spent at home, and of course with much pleasure. There is always something to do on the farm. Whether it be gardening or fixing fences, or feeding all the animals....and I enjoy all of it!

To sum it up, I'm very fortunate to be able to go to work every day, at a job I like, and have all that I have at home too.



No comments:

Post a Comment